VTech SN5147 Amplified Corded/Cordless Phone
- 50dB Audio Assist
- Temporarily increases overall volume by up to 50dB and enhances sound frequencies to make speech easier to understand
- 90dB Ringer volume
- The extra-loud ringer makes it easy to hear incoming calls throughout your home
- Line power mode
- Power can be drawn through the telephone line in case of power outage
- Smart call blocker
Say goodbye to unwanted calls. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing through—even the first time. You can also permanently blacklist up to 1,000 numbers with one touch.
1,000 name and number smart call block directory
- Photo dial
Never forget whose number is whose. Program eight frequently dialed phone numbers and attach a photo to each one for convenient speed dialing.
Big buttons, large displayOversized buttons and an easy-to-read display screen make the system super easy and comfortable to use.
- Visual ringing indicator
- Caller ID announce
- Enhance your system with additional VTech devices
- Cordless and corded handsets
- Digital answering system
- Digital answering system voice guide
- Full-duplex handset and base speakerphones
- Caller ID/call waiting—stores 50 calls
- Table- and wall-mountable
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Expandable up to 4 handsets with only one phone jack
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Up to 22 minutes of recording time
- Slow play function
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Last 10 number redial
- Any key answer
- Volume control
- Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish and French
The use of the smart call blocker feature requires a subscription to the caller ID service.
The use of the caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
The actual recording time depends on individual message characteristics.
The use of the voicemail feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.