Sereonic CA-360QK Dual Alarm Clock with Wireless Doorbell Chime and Bed Shaker
Stay safe and connected at home, Get instant alerts for household sounds and alarms.
- Versatile – Not just a dual vibrating alarm clock and wireless door chime, this home alert unit can connect to a phone landline and several wireless alert sensors, transforming it into a smart information hub for your home; The CA-360Q connects wirelessly to a cellphone ringing sensor, fire alarm sensor, NOAA weather radio, baby cry monitor, Motion detector, and door knocker (sensor transmitters sold separately).
- Practical – The loud alarm clock for heavy sleepers, hard of hearing, and deaf features a wireless doorbell for home use as well as a bed shaker; What’s more, this alarm clock features a bright flashing notification light, a +96dB loud sounding alert, digital voice speech, and a vibrating bed shaker.
- Reliable – The alarm clock for deaf people was specifically designed to be robust and reliable even during power outages. This bed shaker alarm clock has rechargeable batteries so can be alerted to anyone ringing your doorbell or trying to call you on your landline phone during a power outage.
- Features – This alarm for heavy sleepers, features a dual digital extra loud alarm clock with user-selectable display colors, multiple alert tone frequency, dual independent bed shaker connections, voice announcement of alarm type, visual icons, and lamp flasher connection.
- Professional – The SEREONIC CA-360Q system has been developed by hundreds of hours of research in consultation with leading audiologists and emergency specialists; This integrated home alert system and doorbell for hearing loss people puts your safety and peace of mind first.