Serene CentralAlert CA-360 Notification System
Stay safe and connected at home. Get instant alerts for household sounds and alarms.
Do not mount or place this item on metal as metal can reduce wireless signal transmissions.
- CA-360 Notification System Main Unit
- AC Adapter
- Phone Cord to connect unit to a Telephone Landline via a wall jack
- Bed Shaker
- Operating Guide
- Battery backup in case of power outage
- 4 x AA rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Can alert you to a doorbell, phone/fax calls, or alarm clock ringing
- Can alert to additional alerts such as NOAA alert, smoke/CO, among others via optional accessories purchased separately
- Can connect up to two (2) bedshakers - one to left & one to right of unit
- Can set two (2) alarms
- Can set to alert via bed shaker & flasher OR bed shaker, flasher and speaker
- Alarm 1 will only activate shaker 1 and alarm 2 will only activate shaker 2
- Alarm clock activates 45 seconds at the set time, then stops for 5 minutes, then pattern will repeat for an entire hour
- While alarm is activated press Reset/Snooze button:
- A quick press will be a 5 minute snooze
- A long press (at least 2 seconds) turns the alarm off until the next day
- Speaker volume control - HI/LO/OFF
- 12 and 24 hour mode
- Phone alert function can support two (2) phone lines
- Phone 1 is to a Main Line
- Phone 2 is to a Second Line, can be telephone/fax/videophone
- Bright Flasher, Loud Audible Sound, And Powerful Bed Shaker.
- Large (1.52" digits), Clock Display With Highly Visible Icons.
- SOS/Test Help Function
- Pressing SOS/Test button OR Emergency Help on CA-SOS sends wireless signal to activate SOS alert outputs on ALL receiver unit(s) in your system
- Customize Your System With Accessories For Door, Baby, Smoke, CO Detector And More.
- Easy Set-Up; No Installation Required.
SOS/Test Button Test: Verify alert outputs (speaker, flasher, shaker, and display) last for 30 seconds then stop. Press Snooze/Reset button to stop test early.
Safety Precautions - Read product manual for a complete list, if you have any concerns or questions please contact product manufacturer.
When using the CentralAlert Model CA-360, in order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including but not limited to the following:
- Read all instructions before using this product
- The CA-360 Master Unit's clock uses rechargeable batteries. DO NOT use non-rechargeable batteries as charging of this type can cause battery leakage.
- Do not use near water
- Unplug unit from outlet when not in use/before servicing or cleaning